Christmas Greetings to anyone reading this Blog. As a break from Olive, Grey, Sand and Khaki Paint, I finally put some layers onto this smashing little Peter Pig Dragoon Officer from his AWI range. This is more of a test piece to use as a personal figure in other folk’s games than the start of a new project.
To add to the obligatory seasonal absence of good taste or any form of considered reflection, here is my list of 5 things that amused me in 2013 :
1. Russell Brand has never voted : I raise my glass in salute to you Russell. You have single-handedly raised the IQ of the voting public and made my vote go a bit further.
2. World’s Worst Display of Strategic Genius : Let’s invade Russia! What were you thinking of Napoleon and Hitler? You should have listened to Eddy Izzard. (warning – offensive language)
3. Currently fashionable cliche : “I think you’ll find …” I love people who believe this. I can’t even find my (admittedly black) socks in the dark.
4. Steampunk : There is a reason that steam powered armoured airships can’t fly … do the maths 🙂
5. Simeon’s Cat : Aw c’mon chaps, it’s Christmas … and iz teh interwebz… and it’s a cat